Datsun Redi GO
- Datsun has launched the new Redi Go for the Indian market today, at a starting price of Rs 2.39 lakh. Prospective buyers can opt for a wide list of accessories from the Datsun dealership. The prices have not been revealed yet, but do take a look at these add-on kits that add a bit of flair to the Redi Go.
- While there will be a squeeze in the back, two six-footers can sit comfortably with decent knee-room and headroom in the Redi Go. The dash design is simple and dressed in being making the cabin look premium and roomy. The piano black panel on the dash that has the 1-DIN music system and the AC controls doesn’t blend in. AC is offered from the A trim while electronic power steering features from the T variant.
- The Redi Go has been built on the Kwid platform but is shorter in length and measures 3428mm. The 2.3 metre wheelbase carried over from the Kwid and the tall-boy design means there is enough cabin space. The 799 cc Petrol - powered variant delivers a fuel economy of 23 kmpl in city and 25 kmpl on highways.
- The 800cc petrol makes its debut under the Datsun brand with the Redi Go. The Redi Go has been developed on the same platform as the Renault Kwid and hence shares the three-cylinder petrol engine which develops 53bhp of power and 72Nm of torque. The engine will be mated to a five-speed manual gearbox.
- In absence of ABS, Datsun offers driver airbag as the only safety accessory optional for the fully loaded S variant.
- All the viewers are requested that please submit your feedback about our blog in the comment box so that if there is any scope of improving we can improve it and gives best to you all.