- Mahindra Nuvosport price starts 7.35 lakhs Thane Mumbai, it has launched on 4th April on launching, Nuvosport price is starts from INR 7.35 to 9.76 lakhs, price is just above Mahindra TUV300. It is the most affordable SUV.
- The Mahindra Nuvosport keep on facilitating the Quanto’s 1.5-liter diesel motor, yet later expected to get another petrol engine, the 1.2-liter mHawk 100. It will be offered with a 5 speed manual transmission as standard, and a five-speed AMT (automatic transmission). As mentioned before, this car is made from the view of youngsters and their active life. It has been developed by in house designing team of Mahindra and its R&D is developed by Mahindra research Valley. This model has the highest standards and latest accessible technologies embedded in it, as told by the company. It has all the safety equipment’s that are required in an SUV and ABS, Airbags.
- It has launches in only diesel variant if Nuvo Sport, then the same 1.5-litre, 3-cylinder motor which is powering Quanto, is to power it. This mHAWK100 Diesel Engine with 2-Stage Turbocharger engine is good for delivering 100 bhp at 3,750 rpm power and 240 Nm of torque @ 1,600 rpm and 2,800 rpm. Aside from the standard five-speed manual transmission, It make a big appearance with the AMT box too in N6 AMT and N8 AMT Diesel variant.
- Length, breadth and height of Mahindra Nuvosports are 3985 mm , 1850 mm , 1870 mm. Its wheelbase is 2760 mm and its ground clearance is of 180mm. This car competitors can take the likes of Renault Duster and Ford Ecosport.
- It has fuel tank capacity 60 litres and Bootspace 412 Litres. Mahindra NuvoSport mileage is for diesel variant is to provide the mileage of ARAI-certified 17.45 kmpl. It is available in 6 color option, Molten Red, Regal Blue, Mist Silver, Rust Orange, Diamond White and Fiery Black.